This mango coconut kale-licious smoothie is a nutritional powerhouse of pure plant-based goodness, packed with greens, tropical fruit, healthy fats, fiber, protein, and electrolytes for an awesome way to supercharge your day!
Mango Coconut Kale-licious Smoothie
- 1 large kale leaf washed, ribs removed, and torn into pieces
- 1 cup frozen chopped mango
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp hemp seeds OR DIY smoothie powder
- Coconut water
- In large NutriBullet cup first add kale, then mango
- Add coconut oil and hemp seeds or smoothie powder
- Add coconut water to fill line
- Blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Notes: The frozen mango should make it cold enough, but if you like it colder just add a few ice cubes. To make a large batch in a Vitamix or blender just scale up all ingredients per person.
Also, if you are making bigger batch in the blender – for a smoother consistency, it helps to blend the kale with the coconut water first, and then add the remaining ingredients.
Happy blending :) If you enjoy this recipe please share or leave a comment below!