A fresh strawberry banana spinach smoothie is a delicious and energizing way get a nice dose of greens first thing in the morning, and it also satisfies those mid afternoon snack cravings.
Short on time for breakfast? No problem, this smoothie is super easy and fast, you can whip it up in no time at all.
Strawberry Banana Spinach Smoothie
- 1 generous handful baby spinach
- 1 medium banana, chopped
- 1/2 c fresh strawberries, halved
- 3 Tbsp DIY smoothie powder OR hemp protein powder
- 1 Tbsp hydrolyzed collagen powder
- Unsweetened almond OR coconut milk
- In large NutriBullet cup add spinach, banana, and strawberries
- Add hemp protein powder
- Add unsweetened almond or coconut milk to fill line
- Blend until creamy. Enjoy!
Note: To make larger batches in a Vitamix or blender just scale up all ingredients except the hemp protein powder (add 3 Tbsp per person) and collagen powder (add 1 Tbsp per person). You can always substitute a protein powder of your choice.
And there you have it…an easy peasy way to fit some good clean nutrition in to your day! As always, if you like this recipe please share or leave a comment below!