Loaded with antioxidants, this blueberry ginger zinger smoothie is a delightfully sweet and zingy way to wake up your taste buds and put a little pep in your step!
Blueberry Ginger Zinger Smoothie
- 1 generous handful baby spinach
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 1/2 pear, chopped (I like bartlett)
- 1/2 inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp hemp seeds OR DIY smoothie powder
- Unsweetened almond or coconut milk, or purified water
- In large NutriBullet cup, add spinach, blueberries, pear, and ginger
- Add cinnamon and hemp seeds or DIY smoothie powder
- Add unsweetened almond or coconut milk, or water to fill line
- Blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Note: To make a large batch in a Vitamix or blender just scale up all ingredients per person.