This combination of chocolate and almond butter in a smoothie is an all time favorite especially for chocolate lovers. It tastes so yummy you’ll forget you’re even drinking a smoothie that’s loaded with nutrient rich green superfoods, healthy fats, and a nice little boost of magnesium. It’s more like a dessert, really.
Even if smoothies aren’t your thing, I dare you to give this smoothie a try…it just might rock your world!
Chocolate Almond Butter Smoothie
- 1/2 banana, chopped
- 2 dates, pitted
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 scoop chocolate green superfood powder
- Unsweetened Almond OR coconut milk
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Combine in large NutriBullet cup banana, dates, almond butter, and chocolate greens
- Add ice cubes, and almond or coconut milk to fill line
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
Note: You can substitute peanut butter for the almond butter if you like. To make a large batch in a Vitamix or blender just scale up all ingredients per person.